Our family's story. Not too exciting..But I don't want to forget a single second!
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Busy
Slayde is doing much better. MUCH better. So we have been able to do so many fun things! We spent 4th of July weekend at Lake Percy Quin in Mississippi with Bryan's extended family. Both kids did great on the 8 hour drive, at the hotel, and in the cabins. I was shocked. I also became quite the pro at pumping while driving, climbing into the backseat, and bottle feeding Slayde. We had a great time visiting with family from Louisiana that we don't get to see enough. And both kids were so tired that they napped great and slept great at night. On August 1 the boys and I head to Steamboat for 23 days of 75 degree weather. I can't wait!!!! Let's hope Slaydes improved disposition continues! Big Brother is doing much better with his attitude and potty training as well. Well, other than the pooping part but that's a whole other post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment