Our family's story. Not too exciting..But I don't want to forget a single second!
Friday, February 3, 2012
9 months. Wow.
9 months. How in the world have we already gotten to 9 months?! On the one hand I am thankful, because it has been a very very long and difficult nine months. Slayde continues to be quite the little challenge. He still won't take a bottle, and nine out of ten nights, he doesn't sleep through the night. On the other hand, he has become the absolute sweetest and funniest little thing ever. He is always always happy. He is into EVERYTHING. He loves his brother. He eats not a lot, but a large variety. He is small. 18.5 lbs, 25%tile. He is kind. I think he is going to be one of those kids that is just sweet all the time. His brother not so much... but that's another post for another day! I am a bit sad that I'm losing my baby, but he is getting to that fun stage so excitement overrides the sadness! Sleep training has failed us. I own every sleep book made and have even hired a sleep consultant. That brought us definite improvement, but not complete success. If I try to let him cry it out he will go hours without EVER LAYING DOWN. Sigh. Happy 9 months Slayders. We love you to pieces!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment